My name is Holly Farrar, I am a Client Services Associate at Bailey Wealth Services. I have been with Bailey Wealth Services for over 6 months and may not have had the opportunity to meet you personally or speak to you on the phone. So here is my chance to let you learn more about me!
I was born in Spokane, Washington and moved to Everett when I was 2. I have lived back and forth between Everett and Lake Stevens my entire life. My children have gone to the same schools that I have!
I have 4 adult daughters. When they were in school, I would spend a lot of my time volunteering at their schools and in their Sunday school classes. Volunteering is one of the things I am passionate about. I started volunteering with my mom when I was in elementary school. United Way, Girl Scouts and various events at school were some of my regular favorites.
I enjoy meeting new people, talking to people and helping people. I look forward to getting to know you and help you!
I spend my time volunteering, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
Occasionally I like to make treats, especially during the holidays.
Here is one of my family’s favorite recipes:
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal, more for garnish
- 2 cups chocolate chunk, preferably dark, for coating
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Using a fork, stir together the melted butter and peanut butter until smooth. Microwave additional 20 seconds, as needed.
- Add the powdered sugar and rice cereal to the bowl. Mix together until fully incorporated.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into 1-inch balls (2 ½ cm). Place them on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes. (Will make 30 – 40)
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chunks. Microwave for 60-75 seconds, stopping to check and stir every 30 seconds.
- Drop the frozen balls in the melted chocolate one at a time, use a fork to roll around to ensure an even coating. Place back on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Can substitute peanut butter w/ Nutella *Peanut Allergies
- Can substitute butter w/ vegan butter/margarine